Luxury Pet Supplies Ltd. T/A Cheshire & Wain are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors and customers. This policy explains how we handle and use your personal information in connection with our websites and services and your rights in relation to it. Under data protection law, Luxury Pet Supplies Ltd. is the controller of that information.
Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We receive personal information about you that you give to us (i.e. contact details [including name email address, shipping and billing address] information you submit online via our Site and correspondence), that we collect from your use of the Site (i.e. device and Site activity data, traffic data and communication data) and that we obtain from other sources (i.e. Google Analytics and Ad words Data, PureChat Communications via our website chat feature). We only collect personal information that are necessary and relevant for the purposes for which we intend to use it.
pERSONAL INFORMATION YOU GIVE US
This is information about you that you give to us by entering information via the Site or our social media pages or by corresponding with us by phone, email or other means and is provided by you entirely voluntarily. The information you give to us can include your name, title and contact details (such as phone number, email address, postal address, social media handle), enquiry details, your opinion of our products, your comments on them and services and certain marketing preferences.
If you do not provide this information to us we may not be able to contact you and/or resolve your queries effectively.
Information we collect about you from your use of the Site
Each time you use the Site we automatically collect the following information:
- the following technical information: a unique identification code for our authentication system, the internet protocol (IP) address of your device and details regarding the type of browser software you use to access the Site;
- details of your use of the Site, namely traffic data, user flow and other communication data, including where and when you clicked on certain parts of the Site and details of the webpage from which you visited it; and
If you do not provide this information, you may be unable to access some or all of the Site or its features.
Why we need your personal information and what we do with the information we gather
We require your personal information for a variety of reasons:
- To understand your needs and provide you with a better service
- For internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- Verify your identity and the information you provide
- To send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- Provide you with information that may affect your use or our products / services.
- To contact you for market research purposes or to follow up on an order for your feedback on our products or website usability.
- To save and email you details of your shopping basket for ease of checkout should you choose to complete you transaction at a later stage.
- To take online payments and identify fraudulent transactions.
- To process and fulfil your order in an efficient and timely manner.
- To confirm details of your order and provide an invoice for your records.
- To notify you if items you ordered are out of stock or if there has been a delay to your order being fulfilled.
CONSENT AND YOUR RIGHT TO BE FORGOTTEN
In compliance with GDPR you will only receive marketing communications from us if you provided consent to be contacted. You can opt-out of receiving them at any time. We do not share your personal information with companies that would send their marketing to you. We do not lease or sell your personal information to third parties.
You may withdraw your consent for us to use your information in any of these ways at any time.
Luxury Pet Supplies Ltd. may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from May 17th 2018.