11 CATS who'd have PLENTY TO GRIN ABOUT in Wonderland
Cheshire & Wain’s latest collection takes its inspiration from Lewis Carroll’s childhood classic, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland. Published 150 years ago, this enchanting tale still captures our imagination and is even referenced in our company name.
To celebrate the launch of our new Wonderland Range of luxury collars and toys, we round up 11 cute cats who'd have plenty of reasons to grin like a Cheshire Cat in Wonderland.
1. Princess Cheeto: Went to a Mad Hatter's tea party, won best dressed and got her picture taken by a professional photographer.
2. Shiro and his friend: met some talking flowers and made 2 hats which sung them sweet songs.
3. Luna: Smoked catnip with a caterpillar
4. This kitty: spotted a very fat and very tired dormouse.
5. This brave cat: defeated the jabberwocky and chortled in his joy!
6. Maru: Fell down a huge and exciting rabbit hole.
7. Lampard: imagined the wonderful possibilities of being 10 times his normal size.
8. Seamus and Angus: got some fantastic fashion advice from Tweedledee and Tweedledum for the catwalk.
9. Percy: learnt from a crocodile how to cheerfully grin to welcome little fishes in with gently smiling jaws.
10. Moby Blue: Met a friendly carpenter and ate 100 oysters.
11. GRUMPY CAT: Had the most incredible, wonderful, awe-inspiring time and came home to write 2 best selling books about her adventureS...WELL, YOU CAN'T PLEASE EVERYONE...
Grumpy Cat: "We're all mad here!"
EXPLORE the new Wonderland Range of collars & toys in the Cheshire & Wain shop
choose from 4 luxury cat collars and 3 organic catnip toys
WIN A PURPLE 'CHESHIRE CAT COLLAR'! VIA Your Cat Magazine!
click the link to enter http://bit.ly/23ZIMRC *
*This competition closes on Thursday May 26 at 12pm and is for UK residents only. One entry per household — multiple entries will automatically be deleted. Good luck!