End of line. The grooved edge will soon be discontinued and replaced with a stitched edge.
Cheshire & Wain’s more traditional range: Italian vegetable tanned leather in rich dark colours complete with burgundy suede lining, brass hardware and traditional grooved edge detail.
- Rich red Italian vegetable tanned leather, lined in British suede
- Handmade in London, UK
- Brass hardware
- Discreet breakaway clip for your cat's safety
- Complimentary personalisation available
- Comes in a presentation gift box
- Part of the 'Cat Collective Collection' Named after Cornelius from Edinburgh, Scotland. Complimentary gold lettering is available on this collar (optional)
- Unsuitable for cats that weigh under 3kg
Please be aware that this collar is made from natural vegetable tanned leather which is free from harmful colour-setting chemicals or plastic coatings. This beautiful material will adapt with time as the collar comes into contact with the natural oils in your cat’s coat. Colours may become darker and richer through wear, as the leather matures with the personality of your feline friend.