Cheshire & Wain’s more traditional range: Italian vegetable tanned leather in rich dark colours complete with burgundy suede lining, brass hardware and stitched edge.
Rich forest green Italian vegetable tanned leather, lined in British suede
Handmade in London, UK
Discreet breakaway clip for your cat's safety
Complimentary personalisation available
Comes in a presentation gift box
- Collar width 12mm
- Unsuitable for cats that weigh under 2.5kg
Please be aware that this collar is made from natural vegetable tanned leather which is free from harmful colour-setting chemicals or plastic coatings. This beautiful material will adapt with time as the collar comes into contact with the natural oils in your cat’s coat. Colour transfer may occur if the collar gets wet but this plant-based dye is harmless and temporary. The leather may become darker and richer through wear, as the material matures with the personality of your feline friend.
Meowdels: Percy and Rudi
Photography Emily Nicholson (Pet Stories) © 2021
Handmade in London
Supple Italian & British Leather
Innovative Safety Catch
Want to make it extra special?
- Personalisation is available on this collar
- Add your cat’s name or your phone number
- Choose from Gold Foil, Silver Foil or No Foil (blind embossed)
- Personalised in-house at our East London workshop
- Beautifully presented in a gift box
We take your cat’s safety seriously.
All Cheshire & Wain collars incorporate a discreet breakaway catch for your cat’s protection and your peace of mind.
- Designed by us, trusted by cat lovers across the world
- Veterinarian recommended
- Rigorously tested for tensile strength
- Designed to break open only when it matters most
- Beautiful and durable material
- Natural scent
- Patina gets better with age
- Soft, supple and comfortable for your kitty
- Traditional design with solid brass hardware and optional bell